Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr, delicious... etc... It can be very confusing out there so before you do anything, why not speak to us and see if we can help you find the right path through the social forest?
- How to start a social marketing campaign
- What to expect from the social playground
- How to grow your friends/followers/subscribers
- How to build loyalty and build brand advocates
- How to use social media tools to the benefit of you and your customers
Marketing, with a life of its own
Having people know your brand is very different from customers, existing and potential, engaging with it.
It's all very well having thousands of people subscribing to your newsletter or hundereds of hits a day on your website - but unless these people are engaged with you then you're missing a trick!
Potential audience: Everyone
Facebook advertising is a great way to get your product right in front of your potential customers, customers who fit specific demographics and criteria, you can control who see's your ad! By only showing it to potential customers your ROI has the potential to substantially increase. With over 500,000,000 (that's 500 million!) active users...